Ultra-high output LEDs produce brilliant graphic illumination well above code minimums and are available in long lasting Green and Red single or double face configurations. The BPW series is designed for top or end mounting. All models are UL listed for wet locations. Meets requirements of UL Standard 924 and NFPA 101 Life Safety Code. Designed and assembled in the USA.
• Dual 120/277 Voltage
• UL listed for Wet Locations (-20°C to 50°C)
• Polycarbonate mounting canopy included for top and end mounted fixtures
• Self-Test Diagnostics is standard for central battery models and optional for integral battery models.
• Optional Tamper-proof hardware helps prevent unauthorized access to the unit
• 5VA flame retardant, UV-stabilized polycarbonate in white, black or gray finish.
• High-impact resistant, UV-stabilized polycarbonate clear lens.
• Corrosion-resistant enclosure with silicone gasket.
• Universal K/O pattern on back plate for wall mount.
• Top and side K/O’s provided for conduit feed applications
• Field selectable knockout Chevron directional indicators
• Universal 120/277 VAC input for standard battery or Ac unit or 24 VDC input for remote configuration
• Remotes may be connected to one of the following:
• Series CBS UNIVERSAL CENTRAL BATTERY SYSTEM
• Series MTL MASTER-REMOTE SYSTEM
• Power supply is surge and spike protected, with a low voltage disconnect.
• Automatically performs all tests and visual indications required by UL Standard 924 and NFPA 101.
• 4.8V long-life, maintenance-free rechargeable NiCd battery (EM models only)
• Internal solid-state transfer switch automatically connects the internal battery to LED board for a minimum of 90-minutes of emergency
• Fully automatic solid-state, two-rate charger initiates battery charging to recharge a discharged battery in 24 hours
• Manufactured and tested to UL Standard 924. Conforms to NFPA Life Safety Code 101, NEC, OSHA, state and local codes
• 5 year total customer satisfaction warranty. For more information, please contact us.