High-quality traditional wall pack. The optional factory-installed Signtex Emergency
Lighting Control option ensures full emergency code compliance at the lowest possible
• Emergency lighting from 1,500 Lm to 5,600 Lm with adjustable Emergency Lighting Control (ELC), powered from a Signtex low-voltage central battery system.
• Available with factory-installed UL Listed Emergency Lighting Control (ELC), for connection to a Signtex central battery, DC emergency power system.
• Available in 4000k (neutral white) and 5000k (cool white) color temperatures*
• Long-life LEDs provide at least 70% of initial lumen output (L70) for > 158,000 hours of operation (16L), and at least 90% of initial lumen output (L90) for > 49,000 hours of operation* (16L)
• LED chromaticity based on < 5-step ANSI quadrangles
• LED color maintenance < 0.002 chromaticity shift ((Δu’v’) over the initial 6,000 of operation
• Provides a range of 6,401 to 15,738 nominal lumens and 141 to 151 nominal lumens per watt (lm/W)
• 0-10vdc dimming drivers, which provide 10% continuous dimming are standard
• Universal 120-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard.
• Power factor > 0.90
• Total harmonic distortion < 20%
• Color rendering index (Ra) > 70. Red color rendering > -28
• Cast aluminum housing with dark bronze, powder coat finish
• Glass lens
• Three ½" NPT threaded openings
• Easy installation in new construction or retrofit applications