High-quality LED wall pack. The optional factory-installed Signtex Emergency Lighting Control option ensures full emergency code compliance at the lowest possible cost.
• Emergency lighting from 1,400 Lm to 1,960 Lm with adjustable Emergency Lighting Control (ELC), powered from a Signtex low-voltage central battery system.
• Available with factory-installed UL Listed Emergency Lighting Control (ELC), for connection to a Signtex central battery, DC emergency power system.
• Integral photocell is standard
• Diecast alloy housing with dark bronze powder coat finish standard
• Available in 3000k, (warm white),4000k (neutral white), and 5000k (cool white) color temperatures*
• Long-life LEDs provide at least 70% of initial lumen output (L70) for
> 174,000 hours of operation, and at least 90% of initial lumen output (L90) for > 51,000 hours of operation*
• 0-10vdc dimming drivers, which provide 10% continuous dimming are standard
• Power factor > 0.90
• Diffused polycarbonate lens
• Two ½” NPT threaded openings
• Easy installation in new construction or retrofit applications
• AC & DC Operation