The WPC series is a contemporary, commercial-grade area luminaire. It features a heavy-duty, spring-loaded hinge, which provides the flexibility of focusing light near the mounting surface, or projecting light forward. With a die cast aluminum housing and a polycarbonate lens, the WPC series will stand up to many years of punishing environmental conditions. High-efficacy, long-life LEDs provide both energy and maintenance cost savings compared to traditional, HID area lights. The optional factory-installed Signtex Emergency Lighting Control option ensures full emergency code compliance at the lowest possible cost.
• Emergency lighting from 1,250 Lm to 5,000 Lm with adjustable Emergency Lighting
Control (ELC), powered from a Signtex low-voltage central battery system.
• Heavy-duty, spring-loaded hinge provides vertical adjustability of the luminaire housing up to 65°. Adjustability provides for a range of lighting effects from full-cutoff downlight to forward throw.
• Available in 3000k (warm white), 4000k (neutral white) and 5000k (cool white) color
• Long-life LEDs provide 69,000 hours of operation with at least 70% of initial lumen output (L70).**
• LEDWPCA80W delivers 8,821 lumens & 110 lumens per watt (LPW) at 3000k; 9,056 lumens & 113 LPW at 4000k; and 9,241 lumens & 116 LPW at 5000k.*
• LEDWPCA120W delivers 13,796 lumens & 111 lumens per watt (LPW) at both 3000k & 4000k, and 14,227 lumens & 115 LPW at 5000k.*
• Heavy-duty, spring-loaded hinge provides the flexibility of focusing light near the mounting surface or projecting light forward.
• Universal 120-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard.
• Watertight, compression-type electrical connectors prevent moisture intrusion.
• Power factor > 0.90.
• Total harmonic distortion < 20%.
• Color rendering index > 80.
• Die cast aluminum housing with durable, dark bronze, powder coat paint.
• Durable, UV-resistant polycarbonate lens.
• Removable, threaded plugs for side attachment of ½” rigid electrical conduit, or for button photocells.
• Easy installation in new construction or retrofit.