The SSL Series are surface mounted lensed strip lights designed as direct replacements for fluorescent strips. This high-efficient luminaire provides long-life and uniform illumination. Easy installation in new construction or retrofit. The optional factory-installed Signtex Emergency Lighting Control option ensures full emergency code compliance at the lowest possible cost.
• Emergency lighting from 650 Lm to 1,820 Lm with adjustable Emergency Lighting
Control (ELC), powered from a Signtex low-voltage central battery system.
• Available with factory-installed UL Listed Emergency Lighting Control (ELC), for connection to a Signtex central battery, DC emergency power system.
• Available in 3500k (warm/neutral white), 4000k (neutral white) and 5000k (cool white) color temperatures.*
• Long-life LEDs provide 190,000 hours of operation with at least 70% of initial lumen output (L70).**
• Efficacy range from 128 to 135 Lm/watt
• Universal 120-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard.
• 0-10vdc dimming capability is standard.
• Power factor > 0.90.
• Total harmonic distortion < 20%.
• Color rendering index > 80.
• Steel housing and PMMA lens.
• Easy installation in new construction or retrofit.