• Two fully adjustable, semi-recessed ultra bright, 7.2 watt MR-16 halogen lamp heads standard.
• High-performace MR-16 halogen lamps with smooth metalized reflector and glass lens for optimal light distribution
• Dual 120/277 voltage.
• Charge rate/power “ON” LED indicator light and push-to-test switch for mandated code compliance testing.
• LVD (low voltage disconnect) prevents battery from deep discharge
• 6V maintenance-free, rechargabe sealed lead acid battery
• Internal solid-state transfer switch automatically connects the internal battery to lamp heads for minimum 90-minute emergency illumination.
• Fully automatic solid-state, two rate charger initiates battery charging to recharge a discharged battery in 24 hours.
• Universal knockout pattern on back plate for wall mount. Snaps into place making internal electrical connections.
• Injection-molded, engineering grade, 5VA flame retardant, high-impact resistant, thermoplastic in gray or black finish.
• Fully gasketed clear polycarbonate cover offers protection against wet, non-hazardous dust, corrosive atmospheres and to water spray or splashing water locations
• HTR: Optional internal heater for cold temperature (-9°C – 40°C) applications.
• CW: Optional internal heater and battery blanket for extreme cold temperature applications, (-25°C – 50°C MR-16 halogen) (-25°C – 40°C LED).
• USA: Substantial transformation assembly in the U.S. complies with “Assembled in the USA” under the Buy American Act.
• LED: 3.3W high performace MR-16 base LED lamps for increased center-to-center spacing.
• CEC: Certified to CEC under Title 20 Regulations
• PLED: 5.0W high performace MR-16 base LED maps for premium center-to-center spacing
• Five year warranty on all electronics and housing. Battery prorated for five years.
• Meets UL924, NFPA 101 Life Safety Code, NEC, OSHA, Local and State Codes.
• UL Listed for damp locations (0°C – 50°C).