The GLC series garage luminaire is a premium-performance solution for
illuminating parking garages, storage areas, stairwells, and other applications requiring a
low-profile luminaire that can be surface or pendant-mounted. With a die cast aluminum housing and a polycarbonate lens, the GLC will stand up to many years of punishing environmental conditions. High-efficacy, long long-life LEDs provide both energy and maintenance cost savings compared to traditional garage lights with HID, fluorescent or incandescent lamps. The optional factory-installed Signtex Emergency Lighting Control
option ensures full emergency code compliance at the lowest possible cost.
• Emergency lighting from 1,300 Lm to 5,000 Lm with adjustable Emergency Lighting Control (ELC), powered from a Signtex low-voltage central battery system.
• Available with factory-installed UL Listed Emergency Lighting Control (ELC), for connection to a Signtex central battery, DC emergency power system.
• Available in 4000k (neutral white) and 5000k (cool white) color temperatures.*
• Long -life LEDs provide at least 171,000 hours of operation with at least 70% of initial lumen output (L L70 ). **
• Provides a range of 3,137 to 12,708 lumens. lumens.*
• Universal 120 120-277 AC voltage (50 50-60Hz) is standard.
• 0-10vdc dimming drivers are standard (except model GLC GLC-3).
• Mounting options include surface surface-mounting and pendant pendant-mounting
using electrical conduit.
• Optional, integral Merrytek microwave occupancy/daylight sensor is installed inside the luminaire housing, and provides both on/off and dimming functions. 1To order, add the suffix “ OS ” to your luminaire catalog number (see example below).
• Power factor > 0.90.
• Total harmonic distortion < 20%.
• Color rendering index > 80.
• Die cast aluminum housing, painted white or dark bronze.
• Easy installation in new construction or retrofit.