The FHB series is a group of full-body, premium-performance LED high bay luminaires, designed to illuminate a wide variety of settings, including commercial warehouses, manufacturing plants, sporting venues and big-box retailers. The optional factory-installed Signtex Emergency Lighting Control option ensures full emergency code compliance at the lowest possible cost.
• Emergency lighting from 1,400 Lm to 5,600 Lm with adjustable Emergency Lighting
Control (ELC), powered from a Signtex low-voltage central battery system.
• Available with factory-installed UL Listed Emergency Lighting Control (ELC), for connection to a Signtex central battery, DC emergency power system.
• Complies with NEC 700.24 without requiring listing of luminaire to UL 924.
• Available in 4000k (neutral white) and 5000k (cool white) color temperatures*
• Long-life LEDs provide 122,000 hours of operation with at least 70% of initial lumen output (L70)**
• Delivers from 12,193 lumens (140 lumens per watt, LPW) to 60,629 lumens (142 LPW)*
• Universal 120-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard. Step-down transformers are required for 347-480V applications
• ELC models are available with 480VAC input option
• 0-10vdc dimming drivers are standard: Power Factor > 0.90: Total Harmonic Distortion < 20%
• Color rendering index > 80
• Chain mounting with V-hooks is standard
• Easy installation in new construction or retrofit