The BVT is a surface-mounted LED luminaire, which is designed to prevent the intrusion of moisture and dust. The BVT provides general ambient lighting in commercial and industrial settings, and is the perfect choice for both new construction and retrofits. This high-efficacy luminaire provides long-life and uniform illumination, as well as standard 0-10vdc dimming capability. The optional factory-installed Signtex Emergency Lighting Control option ensures full emergency code compliance at the lowest possible cost.
- Emergency lighting from 1,300 Lm to 1,820 Lm with adjustable Emergency Lighting Control (ELC), powered from a Signtex low-voltage central battery system
- Available with factory-installed UL Listed Emergency Lighting Control (ELC), for connection to a Signtex central battery, DC emergency power system.
- Available in 3500k (warm/neutral white), 4000k (neutral white) and 5000k (cool white) color temperatures.*
- Long-life LEDs provide at least 89,000 hours of operation with at least 70% of initial
lumen output (L70).**
- BVT-35 provides 4,244 luminaire lumens (125 LPW) at 3500k; 4,550 luminaire lumens (130 LPW) at 4000k; and 4,585 luminaire lumens (131 LPW) at 5000k.*
- BVT-40 provides 4,793 luminaire lumens (120 LPW) at 3500k; 5,200 luminaire lumens (130 LPW) at 4000k; and 5,240 luminaire lumens (131 LPW) at 5000k.*
- BVT-52 provides 6,469 luminaire lumens (127 LPW) at 3500k; 6,760 luminaire lumens (130 LPW) at 4000k; and 6,812 luminaire lumens (131 LPW) at 5000k.*
- Uniform illumination with no visible LED pixelation.
- Universal 120-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard.
- 0-10vdc dimming capability is standard.
- Power factor > 0.90.
- Total harmonic distortion < 20%.
- Color rendering index > 80.
- Polycarbonate housing and lens.
- Stainless steel mounting bracket and lens clips are standard.
- Heavy duty wall-mount bracket provides for secure wall and ceiling installation.
- Easy installation in new construction or retrofit.