The BOL series are commonly used to illuminate pathways and landscapes for
pedestrian use and safety. The optional factory-installed Signtex Emergency
Lighting Control option ensures full emergency code compliance at the lowest
• Emergency lighting from 1,300 Lm to 1,800 Lm with adjustable Emergency Lighting Control (ELC), powered from a Signtex low-voltage central battery system.
• Available with factory-installed UL Listed Emergency Lighting Control (ELC), for connection to a Signtex central battery, DC emergency power system.
• Available in 4000k (neutral white) and 5000 (cool white) color temperatures.
• Long life LEDs provide at least 70% of initial lumen output (L 70 ) for 180,000 hours of operation, and at least 90% of initial lumen output (L 90 ) for 54,000 hours of operation.
• LED chromaticity based on 5 step ANSI quadrangles.
• LED color maintenance 0.001 chromaticity shift ( Δ u’v ’) over the initial 6,000 hours of operation.
• 2,700 nominal lumens.
• 21 nominal watts.
• 0 10vdc dimming drivers, which provide 10% continuous dimming are standard.
• Universal 120 277 AC voltage (50 60Hz) is standard.
• Power factor > 0.90.
• Total harmonic distortion < 20%.
• Color rendering index (R a ) > Red color rendering of at least 15.
• Cast aluminum housing with dark bronze, powder coat finish.
• High impact, polycarbonate lens.
• Easy installation in new construction or retrofit applications.