- MOE with die cast aluminum housing is designed for exterior use in wet locations but is also often used in interiors with potential hard use situations, such as gymnasiums, or hallways in apartment or condominium complexes.
- All MOONLITE fixtures have a dual lighting function, for normal ambient lighting as well as emergency lighting. The night lighting option delivers big power savings, or can act as a low-energy booster for conventional ambient lighting fixtures.
- Three versions available:
BB= Unit equipment with self-contained battery
RE= Remote for connection to Central Battery System
AC= For connection to AC 120/277 emergency
- Rugged die cast aluminum housing and molded polycarbonate lens.
- Smooth curves allow this unit to blend uniformly with any architectural design.
- Waterproof and suitable for cold installations to -20 degrees
- The most compact exterior emergency light available, the remote unit has a height of less than 2”: see specifications sheets.
- Universal mounting pattern.
- High power LEDs and prismatic lens produce an optimized elongated pattern along the path of egress.
- Custom finishes available, including brushed aluminum or other baked enamel finishes.
- The most cost- effective emergency lighting possible, with extremely low power consumption and lamp life exceeding 50,000 hrs
- Provides 1 Fc average emergency lighting along the path of egress from standard ceiling heights, with spacing up to 40 ft and forward lighting up to 30 ft.
- Standard models have power consumption 8 watts in emergency mode and about 4 watts for night lighting or security mode.
- When installed for dual mode operation (emergency and night or security lighting), these units provide tremendous energy savings compared to conventional lighting, up to $.50 per sq ft of lit area. See the Signtex cost comparison.
- Optional battery diagnostics available for all models.
PHOTOMETRIC DATA (IES) FILES
(Right click & choose "save as" to download .ies file)