- At only 5” x 5” in width and height and 2” profile depth, this unit is the smallest emergency wall pack available. It has high lighting output, allowing fixture spacing up to 45 ft for 1Fc average illumination along the path of egress. The all-aluminum construction can be custom finished to match any interior.
- All MOONLITE fixtures have a dual lighting function, for normal ambient lighting as well as emergency lighting. The night lighting option delivers big power savings, or can act as a low-energy booster for conventional ambient lighting fixtures.
- The smallest wall mount emergency light available: overall size 5” x 5” with 2” profile height.
- Sturdy aluminum housing and molded polycarbonate lens.
- Recessed 4” trim ring installation in ceilings, with standard back plate and universal mount bars.
- High power LEDs and optical lenses produce an optimized elongated pattern along the path of egress.
- Custom finishes available, including brushed aluminum or other anodized finishes.
- Standard (2 Lamp) and High Power (3 lamp) models available.
- Three versions available:
BB= Unit equipment with self-contained battery
RE= Remote for connection to Central Battery System
AC= For connection to AC 120/277 emergency
- The most cost- effective emergency lighting possible, with extremely low power consumption and lamp life exceeding 50,000 hrs
- Provides 1 Fc average emergency lighting along the path of egress from standard ceiling heights, with spacing up to 35 ft.
- Power consumption 8 watts in emergency mode and about 4 watts for night lighting or security mode.
- When installed for dual mode operation (emergency and night or security lighting), these units provide tremendous energy savings compared to conventional lighting, up to $.50 per sq ft of lit area. See the Signtex cost comparison.
- Optional battery diagnostics available for all models.
- MLW 10 Watt IES File
- MLW 10 Watt LTL Photometric File
- MLW 7 Watt IES File
- MLW 7 Watt LTL Photometric Report
- Manufactured and tested to UL Standard 924 and NFPA Life Safety Code 101.