- With spacing up to 55 ft in 9 ft ceilings, this recessed down light with a 4” trim is our most efficient emergency luminaire; very effective in long corridors, it is inconspicuous and will blend with general lighting fixtures without affecting the appearance of ceiling layouts
- All MOONLITE fixtures have a dual lighting function, for normal ambient lighting as well as emergency lighting. The night lighting option delivers big power savings, or can act as a low-energy booster for conventional ambient lighting fixtures. The Security Lighting option can be controlled by an internal time clock, photocell, or from a building management system.
- Recessed 4” trim ring installation in ceilings, with standard back plate and universal mount bars.
- High power LEDs and optical lenses produce an optimized elongated pattern along the path of egress.
- Models available for surface mount & retrofit.
- Three versions available:
BB= Unit equipment with self-contained battery
RE= Remote for connection to Central Battery System
AC= For connection to AC 120/277 emergency
- The most cost- effective emergency lighting possible, with extremely low power consumption and lamp life exceeding 50,000 hrs
- Provides 1 Fc average emergency lighting along the path of egress from standard ceiling heights, with spacing of over 50 ft.
- Power consumption 8 watts in emergency mode and about 4 watts for night lighting or security mode.
- When installed for dual mode operation (emergency and night or security lighting), these units provide tremendous energy savings compared to conventional lighting, up to $.50 per sq ft of lit area. See the Signtex cost comparison.
- Lamps are connected in parallel. If one lamp fails, one or more lamps will continue in operation.
- Universal 120/277 VAC input for standard battery or AC unit, or 24 VDC input for remote configuration.
- Power supply delivers regulated current and voltage to LED lamps at optimum levels to maximize lamp life.
- Automatic battery diagnostics available for all battery models.
PHOTOMETRIC DATA (IES) FILES
(Right click & choose "save as" to download .ies file)
- MLD 10 Watt IES File
- MLD 10 Watt LTL Photometric Report
- MLD 7 Watt IES File
- MLD 7 Watt LTL Photometric Report
- Manufactured and tested to UL Standard 924 and NFPA Life Safety Code 101.