A powerful LED fixture designed for interior or exterior wall mount. Dual function operation in either emergency or optional normal on mode, powered from the Signtex Central Battery System at 24VDC.
The Moonlite LED Series MHW high output emergency light is a powerful new addition to the Signtex family of LED emergency luminaires.
The MHW produces over 6,000 lumens of light output, providing maximum emergency lighting floor coverage over wide areas at ceiling heights from 10 to 40 feet or more.
- LEDs and electronics encased in a UV stabilized, abrasion-resistant polycarbonate lens with an IP67 rated watertight and dust-proof seal.
- Surface Enclosed Mount: steel housing with bracket mount locations and multiple knockouts for wiring connection.
- Wet location standard.
- 90 degree lighting cut- off.
- No exposed mounting hardware.
ENERGY EFFICIENT OPERATION
- Dual function operation for optional normally on night or security lighting as well as emergency lighting.
- Over 50,000 hour lamp life in normal use.
- IES photometric data available for all models.
- Lamp efficacy: 159 lumens/ watt
- Operates with Central Battery System including optional low voltage normal lighting operation. See CBS data sheet.
- Lamps are connected in parallel. If one string of lamp fails, one or more strings will continue in operation.
- Power supply delivers regulated current and voltage to LED lamps at optimum levels to maximize lamp life.
- LED color temperature 4,700K and CRI of 70. 70% lumen maintenance (L70) at 50,000 hrs.
- Central Battery System listed to UL 924 for emergency and normal lighting operation. LED Lamp Assembly ROHS compliant, LM-79 tested, and rated IP67.
PHOTOMETRIC DATA (IES) FILES
Note: MHW share the same IES file as MHE
(Right click & choose "save as" to download .ies file)
- Central battery system listed to UL 924. LED Lamp Assembly ROHS compliant, LM-79 tested, and rated IP67.
- 3 year total customer satisfaction warranty. For details see product catalog technical data section