A dramatic new and compact architectural design, providing powerful emergency and normal lighting for over-door and other exterior locations.
The lamp housing and canopy are fabricated from extruded aluminum, in
enamel or anodized finishes, with rugged sealed diffuser lens and stainless hardware, for universal wall or ceiling mount.
• Extremely low profile, formed aluminum housing. Standard finish is white satin paint; custom colors are available, including brushed aluminum anodized finishes.
• Wet location listed IP66.
• Uniform elongated lighting pattern over required path of egress.
• Three versions are available:
BB= Unit equipment with self-contained battery.
RE= Remote for connection to Central Battery System Series CBS or other qualified source 12V- 24 VDC.
AC= Remote for connection to AC 120/277 supply.
ENERGY EFFICIENT OPERATION
• Dual function operation for night or security lighting as well as emergency lighting.
• Very low power consumption in night/ security mode. This unit offers tremendous energy savings when compared to any fluorescent or incandescent lighting systems during night operations.
• Over 50,000 hour lamp life in normal use.
• Lamps are connected in parallel. If one lamp fails, one or more lamps will continue in operation.
• Universal 120/277 VAC input for standard battery or AC unit, or 24 VDC input for remote configuration.
• Power supply delivers regulated current and voltage to LED lamps at optimum levels to maximize lamp life.
• Automatic battery diagnostics available for all battery models.
• Manufactured and tested to UL Standard 924 and NFPALife Safety Code 101.
• 5 year total customer satisfaction warranty. For
details see product catalog technical data section.
PHOTOMETRIC DATA (IES) FILES
(Right click & choose "save as" to download .ies file)