- Internally illuminated by self- luminous tritium gas lamps with guaranteed luminous life up to 20 years, as specified.
- Observation tested for visibility up to 125 ft in complete darkness.
- NO electrical connections, NO heat generated, and NO maintenance required for the life specified, up to 20 years. Suitable for use in wet locations.
- Output at 525 nanometer wavelength (Green)provides maximum visibility in low ambient brightness.
- No external light required for activation.
- Double- wall housing of extruded aluminum with minimum wall thickness of .09" (2.3mm). No visible mounting hardware.
- Standard finishes: satin anodized brushed aluminum (natural), or Black. Optional finishes available in any custom anodized or painted enamel color.
- Polycarbonate faceplate window of .125 (3 mm) minimum thickness.
- Universal field adjustable chevron arrows and universal mounting brackets.
- Manufactured and tested to UL Standard 924 and Life Safety Code NFPA 101 and National Electrical Code Article 500, Class I and II conditions. Sealed source and device registered with USNRC for distribution to general licensees.
How to Order
|EMA OPTIONS & ADDERS|
|Canopy Mount Kit||CAN|
|Pendant Mount Kit (12")||PEN|
|Black or White Finish||B or W|
|Recessed Mount Kit||REC|
|Poly Security Cover||PSCA|