- ELC converts an LED luminaire to emergency lighting operation, powered from a Signtex central battery system. Constant power output is factory adjustable to optimize emergency illumination level and fixtures may be on, off, switched or dimmed in normal mode without affecting emergency operation. General lighting fixtures with ELC may be combined with MOONLITE LED™ emergency luminaires and exits in the central battery system, as required.
- Typical applications for Type P5 may include LED down lights, with normal power ranging from 5W to 70 watts or more.
- All Signtex central battery systems Series CBL and CBM include fully automatic self-test, self-diagnostics. Series CBM includes the MARS™ Monitoring and Reporting System which provides cloud-based internet communication and fault reports delivered automatically via email for all components of the emergency system.
CONSTRUCTION & OPERATION
- Die cast aluminum enclosure.
- External mount, factory or field installable on junction box cover.
- Normal lighting operation is not affected by ELC operation.
- Compatible with all types of dimming and lighting controls.
- Input 24 VDC.
- Constant emergency power output is factory adjustable from 5W to 22W (see option HP).
- Output voltage auto sensing range up to 41V.
- Adjustable emergency lumen output allows optimum settings for any fixture to equal or exceed requirements of NEC and NFPA 101 codes for varying mounting heights and other conditions.
- Available for LED fixtures operating from 5W to 70W or higher in normal mode.
- UL Listed in compliance with ULStandard 924 and CAN/ CSA C22.2 No. 141-15 for field or factory installation in Fire and Electrical Enclosure. All Signtex Central Battery Systems and MOONLITE LED emergency fixtures are Listed to ULStandard 924.
Output Voltage Range
Current Range (Settable)
Field or factory installation in the Fire and Electrical Enclosure of any LED fixture