- The power supply and battery are installed in a standard recessed J-box, resulting in the most compact design for any surface-mount edge lit sign.
- The extruded aluminum housing and canopy are fitted with a unique “cam-lock” mount which allows universal wall or ceiling mount without special tools or parts.
- Exceptional brightness and uniformity is achieved with the use of diamond polished lenses, very high quality LEDs and balanced optics. Only four LEDs are used per face, resulting in the lowest power consumption of any edge-lit sign.
- Solid extruded aluminum trim plate, with satin anodized or baked enamel finishes.
- Multiple mount options are available, including single or double pendants, special graphics and illumination colors and other items.
- Custom metal anodizing, paint finishes and custom graphics available, as well as custom illumination colors for specialty signs.
- Universal 120/277 VAC input with power consumption from ½ watt to 1 watt per sign.
- Optional battery diagnostics available for all models.
- Remote versions of all models are available, to operate from a Signtex
Central Battery Systems.
- Manufactured and tested to UL Standard 924.Conforms to NFPA Life Safety Code 101, UBC and NE
How to Order
|CRS OPTIONS & ADDERS
|Auto Battery Diagnostics
|Central Battery Interface
|End Mount (specify left or right)
|Pendant Kit (12")
|Backplate-Mirror Back (single face only)
|W=white, B=black, M=mirror
|Custom Color Finishes