- This bollard system is a simple and architecturally attractive solution for emergency illumination of exterior paths of egress, meeting the NFPA requirement for illumination of the path from the building exit to the “Public Way”. In addition, the system provides continuous night lighting at low energy levels. Bollards are available in heights from 24” to 96” and custom sizes are readily available.
- All MOONLITE fixtures have a dual lighting function, for normal ambient lighting as well as emergency lighting. The night lighting option delivers big power savings, or can act as a low energy booster for conventional ambient lighting fixtures.
- Compact die cast aluminum housing with molded polycarbonate lens mounted on extruded aluminum post with welded base. Standard finish white or bronze satin urethane paint; custom colors are available.
- Universal J- Box mounting pattern.
- Contoured prismatic lens generates a uniform lighting pattern over required path of egress.
- Three versions available:
BB= Unit equipment with self-contained battery
RE= Remote for connection to Central Battery System
AC= For connection to AC 120/277 emergency
- Dual function operation for night or security lighting as well as emergency lighting.
- Very low power consumption in night/ security mode. This unit offers tremendous energy savings when compared to any fluorescent or incandescent lighting systems during night operations.
- Over 50,000 hour lamp life in normal use.
- IES photometric data available for all models.
- Lamps are connected in parallel. If one lamp fails, one or more lamps will continue in operation.
- Universal 120/277 VAC input for standard battery or AC unit, or 24 VDC input for remote configuration.
- Power supply delivers regulated current and voltage to LED lamps at optimum levels to maximize lamp life.
- Automatic battery diagnostics available for all battery models.
- Manufactured and tested to UL Standard 924 and NFPA Life Safety Code 101.