- Designed specifically to mount directly on extruded structural mullion beams used in typical glass-frontedentrances and other dividing walls. This unique and very low profile fixture will fit directly on to a 2 ½” high surface and provide extremely efficient emergency and general lighting over the path of egress.
- 10 & 20 watt models available, with 10" & 20" lengths.
- Rugged extruded aluminum housing with stainless hardware is corrosion proof.
- Wet location listed UL 924 and IP66.
- Uniform, high brightness lighting over the path of
- Three versions are available:
RE= Central Battery System Series CBS or other qualified source 12V- 24 VDC.
BB= Battery backup from Remote Battery Supply Series RPS.
AC= 120/277 VAC supply.
ENERGY EFFICIENT OPERATION
- Dual function operation for night or optional security lighting
as well as emergency lighting.
- Very low power consumption in night/ security mode. This unit offers tremendous energy savings when compared to any fluorescent or incandescent lighting systems during night operations.
- Over 50,000 hour lamp life in normal use.
- An advanced LED driver module is incorporated in the fixture, allowing dual operation from the Signtex central battery system for both emergency and general lighting.
- Lamps are connected in parallel-series strings, as required to meet requirements of NEC and Life Safety Codes.
- Lighting continues even after failure of one lamp or circuit.
- Manufactured and tested to UL Standard 924 and NFPA Life Safety Code 101.
PHOTOMETRIC DATA (IES) FILES
(Right click & choose "save as" to download .ies file)