A powerful LED fixture designed for interior or exterior wall mount. Dual function operation in either emergency or optional normal on mode, powered from the Signtex Central Battery System at 24VDC.
- LEDs and electronics encased in a UV stabilized, abrasion-resistant polycarbonate lens with an IP67 rated watertight and dust-proof seal.
- Surface Enclosed Mount: steel housing with bracket mount locations and multiple knockouts for wiring connection.
- Optional composite outdoor rated gasket seal for wet location operations.
- 90 degree lighting cut- off.
- No exposed mounting hardware.
ENERGY EFFICIENT OPERATION
- Dual function operation for optional normally on night or security lighting as well as emergency lighting.
- Over 50,000 hour lamp life in normal use. • IES photometric data available for all models.
- Lamp efficacy: 159 lumens/ watt
- Operates with Central Battery System including optional low voltage normal lighting operation. See CBS data sheet.
- Lamps are connected in parallel. If one string of lamp fails, one or more strings will continue in operation.
- Power supply delivers regulated current and voltage to LED lamps at optimum levels to maximize lamp life.
- Twenty four LEDs operating at 26 watts 2,700 lumens light output in emergency and optional normal ON mode.
- LED color temperature 4,700K and CRI of 70. 70% lumen maintenance (L70) at 50,000 hrs.
- Central battery system listed to UL 924. LED Lamp Assembly ROHS compliant, LM-79 tested, and rated IP67.
- 3 year total customer satisfaction warranty. For details see product catalog technical data section